Friday, June 1, 2012

Home Sweet Home...and all that's in between.




So, I'm home now. Nothing much has changed. My family is still crazy, the house is still a mess (though slightly cleaner than before), and it's still crawling with ten billion cats, two of which have had babies, which I'm not complaining of. I love kittens; they're so cute! Here are some pictures of the new (yet predictable) stuff going on back home...
Notice anything odd? Yeah, that's right, the very small kitten does not belong. I don't know where it came from, actually. It just appeared one day with the rest of the batch. The mom doesn't care; she takes care of it like it's her own. This has happened before where our cats adopt stray kittens and bring them into the house, but usually not at such a young age, and it hasn't happened in a long time. Nonetheless, it's very cute. I think we're going to be keeping the odd ball out.


So, there's obviously a new style going on at my house. Yeah, that's right, poison ivy leaves that have now reached the top floor. Not going to lie, it does look kinda neat and even my dad has commented on how much he likes it, but let's not forget it's poison ivy leaves. I don't quite think the neighbors will like it much.

Oh, how I've missed the view of my bedroom window and the big splosh of bird poop that will probably never wash away.

No comments:

Post a Comment