- I love You, O my God, and my only desire is to love You until the last breath of my life.
- I love You, O my infinitely lovable God,
- and I would rather die loving You, than live without loving You.
- I love You, Lord, and the only grace I ask is to love You eternally
- My God, if my tongue cannot say in every moment that I love You,
- I want my heart to repeat it to You as often as I draw breath.
Sunday, June 3, 2012
Inspirational: St. John Vianney
I found this inspirational and beautiful. It's a prayer by St. John Vianney, also known as Jean-Marie Vianney or the Cure of Ars. I've been reading a book on him recently, and have only gotten up to his childhood, and already I'm drawn in. His life is just so inspiring. Here's the prayer:
Posted by Cara at 8:13 PM